We are a Manufacturer's Representative of HVAC Equipment in the Houston area. Read ahead to learn more about S & S HVAC, our ethics and our expertise regarding industrial and commercial equipment and projects.
About S & S HVAC We formed as an HVAC provider in November 2007 as a small company with over 120 years experience in the construction industry. We own and operate 2600 square feet of office space and a 2400 square foot warehouse. Our top-notch reputation is well known throughout our customer base, including owners, property managers, consulting engineers and contractors. Our engineering expertise, knowledge of the products we represent, technical support and business ethics ensure a stellar level of service.
Our product line is purposefully limited to allow us to be fully knowledgeable in all the products we represent. We have been recognized for our success by all of our primary product lines:
- Marley Cooling Tower
- Kinetics Noise Control
- Twin City Hose
- Griswold Water Systems
Honors and Associations
We were honored with the 2009 Silver Pinnacle Award from Marley after our first full year of sales for them. S & S HVAC is a member of the following associations:
- Mechanical Contractors Association
- Houston Area Safety Council
- Association of Chemical Industry of Texas
- Associated Builders and Contractors of Greater Houston
- Houston Area Association of Hospital Engineering
- Kinetics Noise Control – 2015 Quota Busters – HVAC and Architectural
- Marley Cooling Tower – 2009 & 2014 Silver Pinnacle Award
- Marley Cooling Tower – Angela Sherman nominated and one of 3 finalist for the 2015 Ed Seniza Award
- Focused on SPX/Marley
- Well known in the industry
- Customer centric
- Technical expert
- Ethical and moral
- Volunteering in community
- Member of ASHRAE or other similar groups
- Winning attitude
S & S HVAC Equipment is a State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) since 2009. In 2010 we expanded our company to include a Service Division to allow us to better serve our customers.
In addition, in 2010 we started our cooling tower service division in which we inspect, service, and repair cooling towers, often as a subcontractor to our mechanical contractor customers. We have grown to four small man crews to address our customers needs.
S & S HVAC is a licensed Air Conditioning Contractor for the State of Texas as well as a Marley Authorized Service Provider.